Privacy Statement Kitsch Kitchen B.V.
1013 JE Amsterdam
+31(0)20 462 00 50
Through our webshop personal data are being processed. Naturally Kitsch Kitchen makes sure this happens with as much care as possible and in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The use of personal data
If you order something in our webshop, we only ask for the data we need to process and track your order. Only the data you supply us with directly are being used and kept. These data are:
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details
You can choose to create an account. In this case your details will be stored in our webshop. If you create an account, your e-mail address is your user name. You create your own password. This password is strictly personal. We don’t have access to it.
We inform our relations about new products, events and offers by means of a newsletter. You can sign up for our newsletter. Your e-mail address will only be added to the mailing list if you give us permission to do so. If you are no longer interested in receiving our mails, you can always unsubscribe. Every email we send out contains an unsubscribe option.
Contact form / e-mails
If you fill out the contact form on our website or if you send us an e-mail, we keep your details as long as it takes to deal with your question or request. Through the contact form you supply us with your:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
Transfer of personal data to third parties
If your place an order in our webshop, we enter into a purchase agreement. In order to carry out this agreement we work with third parties. We transfer only those data tot hem that they need to carry out their part of the deal.
- The orders are packed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday in our store at the Haarlemmerdijk in Amsterdam but sometimes our warehouse Mondial Logistics in Zaandam will send your order and receives your shipping address, e-mail address telephone number. They give these data to the company that delivers the order (DHL). Your e-mail address is being used by us or Mondial Logistics to send you a track & trace code of the order and by DHL to keep you updated about the status of your order. In case of a delivery problem they might call you by telephone.
- Our partner Multisafepay takes care of a correct processing of your payment.
- Our webshop is developed and maintained by Iclicks.
On our website your find buttons that link to our accounts on Facebook and Instagram. These buttons work by means of a code that derives from Facebook respectively Instagram. Through this this code cookies are being placed. We can not control this. Please read the privacy statements of Facebook respectively Instagram (subject to regular changes) to find out how they use your personal data.
Through our website a cookie of the American company Google is being placed, as part of the ‘Analytics’-service. We use this service to keep track of and get reports of the way visitors use our website. Google can transfer your data to third parties in case this is legally required or in case third parties process the information on behalf of Google. The information that is collected by Google is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP-addres is never part of this transfer. Google keeps your data on servers in the United Stated. Google claims to abide by the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated to the Privacy Shield-programme of the American Department of Commerce. This means the level of protection of your personal data is adequate.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed.
- At Kitsch Kitchen your personal data are being protected by user names and passwords.
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) that shields your interaction with our website.
Access to and correction of your data
Questions and requests concerning your personal data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.